Mission and Values
Our mission at Forest Hill Montessori School is to empower children to reach their fullest potential as confident, creative and compassionate young people and to joyfully cultivate a genuine desire for life-long learning.
By providing an intellectually stimulating and developmentally appropriate learning environment, we engage young minds, create opportunities for them to find their passion, and become ethical and responsible contributors to their local and global communities. We pride ourselves on being a uniquely warm and nurturing school community, which enhances each child’s learning experience.
We recognize and embrace the importance of community, cooperation, kindness and the acceptance of each person as a unique individual.
As a school community we value
- respect for self and others
- honesty and integrity
- grace and resilience
- creativity and imagination
- critical thinking and creative problem solving
- curiosity and innovation
- courage and determination
- inclusion of diverse perspectives and cultures
- safety and security in our school environment
- environmental responsibility, compassion and kindness